Practice Membership £100
Although you don't have to be a member to come and use our excellent Practice Range there are many benefits to taking up a Practice Membership.
Practice Membership is for people who are looking for a great environment and facility to develop their golfing skills without wanting acceess to the golf course. Although not a traditional option for membership of a golf club, Practice members are very welcome at Newark Golf Club and can make full use of not just the golf practice facilities but the clubhouse services as well; enjoying the same discounted arrangements as our Full Members in the clubhouse and the Golf Shop. The benefits of Practice Membership include:
- Enjoy discounted rates for Range Balls.
- Access to the Range via your Member's Card even when the Golf Shop is closed.
- Access to group and individuasl tuition at special member rates.
- Use of the large putting and chipping green.
- Use of the chipping and pitching area which is quietly secluded a short walk from the clubhouse.
- Access to our indoor Swing Studio including launch monitor and simulator. The studio provides a wealth of swing analysis information for those that take their practice seriously and can be used under the guidance of the Club Professional or privately for a very reasonable members rate.
- Enjoy discounted Food and Drink from MacRaes Bar in the Clubhouse.
Practice Members are also encouraged to participate in Club social activities and are very wlecome to attend all organised functions and social nights and they can make full use of the Clubhouse on a daily basis which includes SKY TV in both the main lounge and Spike Bar or enjoy sitting on the veranda following a tastey Lunch watching the golfers approach and putt out on the 18th green.
Our Practice Range is an an all year round facility which uses proper golf balls produced by Callaway, a private and secluded pitching area with the green built and maintained to the same high specification as those on the course as well as a large chipping and putting area.
For those relatively new to the game or needing at little assistance (Don't we all!) personal and group coaching sessions can be booked with our PGA Club Professional. Come along and give it a try - you will be very welcome and have great fun!
Practice membership is great value and offers a wonderful opportunity to relax and enjoy all the benfits of a rather special Members' Club even if you are already a member of another golf club but looking for somewhere with the facilities to develop your skills.
If you are interested in the Practice membership just give us a call and we'll be delighted to show you the high standard of facilties we have to offer.