FOR ALL MONTHLY MEDAL COMPETITIONS THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY:
Medal Competitions should preferably be played in 3 balls. 2 balls are permitted - 4 Balls are NOT .
Entrants make up their own 2 / 3 ball.
Junior members must be accompanied by a full member.
On completion of the round competitors MUST enter their own scores into the computer. This includes NO RETURNS.
Please follow the detailed procedures.
Members playing in Medal Competitions (Thursdays & Saturdays) can book tee times in the Golf Shop or On Line from 8am up to 2 weeks prior to the competition with the following rules:
(1) Each person can book a tee time for themselves at howdidido or for themselves and 2 others through the Golf Shop. The person who enters the names assumes responsibility if any of his entrants fail to show. Telephone bookings may also be accepted by the golf shop staff.
(2) Competition entry fees will be paid on the day of the competition.
(3) In the event of a player not playing and not cancelling a pre-booked tee time, a 1 club competition ban will be imposed (not a Monthly Medal).
(4) Tee Times between 8am and 4pm still available on the day may be taken for social golf, however 4 balls are NOT allowed at all on a Saturday or after 7.30am on a Thursday.
(5) No alternating on the 1st Tee is allowed at any time.
(6) No play is allowed from the 10th Tee until after 6pm.
MEDAL FINALS DAY
This competition takes place in October and is only open to qualifying players from medal competitions.
To qualify for Medal Finals Day competitors must either:
a) return a nett score better than the Competition Standard Scratch or: b) be a division winner.
GOOD LUCK !!