Following a successful trial of this new membership option we are pleased to make it fully available.
Lifestyle membership is intended for golfers who are very restricted in terms of opportunity to play due to the other demands on their time. It provides total flexibility in when you can play but the compromise is in how many times you can play. There is no peak or off peak adjustments or restrictions of which events you can participate other than those that effect all members. Below is a list of the main aspects you need to know regarding this membership category but if you have any question please contact the Club Office and we'll be happy to answer them for you.
- Lifestyle membership is a restricted Full membership
- Members may hold a handicap
- There are no restrictions on time or days they can play.
- Members Card discounts apply
- Members can play the equivalent of 15 full rounds, however the minimum allocation is 9 holes even if fewer are played.
- Members must register in the Golf Shop in advance of playing. Notification the day before if playing prior to the Golf Shop opening. This can be done by phone or email. Notification must also be given if the round is not played as it will be counted as an allocated round.
- Members are NOT entitled to pay a greenfee and save their allocation of rounds to play competitions.
- Whilst the member has an allocation remaining it must be used when playing at Newark Golf Club with the exception of Open Competitions where players can enter at the non-member price and not use an allocated round.
- Once the full allocation of rounds is used Lifestyle members can pay a FULL rate greenfee (not Guest Rate) to play but are not entitled to play in any club organised golf events, competitive or social.
- The cost is £330 fee plus affiliation fees and insurance. (£21.75 Men £20.75 Women)
- Members can upgrade their membership before the end of August by paying the difference of the Annual fee for the upgraded membership category.
- Anyone found abusing the restrictions of this membership (i.e. not registering when they play) will forfeit their membership immediately.