BBC Sport - Golf
- Woods hurt by 'fried chicken' remark
Tiger Woods condemns "hurtful" jibe as Sergio Garcia apologises for what could be interpreted as a racist remark.
Wed, 22 May 2013 14:09:57 GMT
- Clark considers anchoring ban action
Tim Clark says he is among "a fair number" of players taking legal advice over the ban on the anchoring of putters.
Wed, 22 May 2013 12:06:59 GMT
- McIlroy and McDowell deny rift
Rory McIlroy and Graeme McDowell deny a rift amid speculation that McIlroy is to leave Horizon Sports Management.
Wed, 22 May 2013 17:55:14 GMT
- Rose revels in Wentworth pressure
Justin Rose says he enjoys the pressure of the PGA Championship being played at Wentworth, close to where he grew up.
Wed, 22 May 2013 16:32:13 GMT
- Europe increase Ryder Cup wildcards
Europe captain Paul McGinley will have three wildcard picks for next year's Ryder Cup against USA at Gleneagles.
Tue, 21 May 2013 12:21:39 GMT
- Anchoring of putters to be banned
Golf's ruling bodies announce that anchoring of putters will be banned from competition from January 2016.
Tue, 21 May 2013 14:46:05 GMT
- Davis seals Open Championship place
Brian Davis qualifies for the Open Championship at Muirfield but Trevor Immelman and Davis Love III miss out.
Tue, 21 May 2013 15:04:09 GMT
- McDowell wins World Match Play title
Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell beats Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee 2&1 to win the World Match Play Championship in Bulgaria.
Sun, 19 May 2013 14:47:11 GMT
- N Ireland World Cup team ruled out
A Northern Ireland team will not participate at this year's World Cup in Melbourne, the European Tour has said.
Fri, 17 May 2013 13:53:41 GMT
- McDowell into World Match Play semis
Graeme McDowell reaches the World Match Play Championship semi-finals by beating defending champion Nicolas Colsaerts.
Sat, 18 May 2013 15:38:34 GMT
- Poulter disgusted by Match Play loss
Ian Poulter describes his performance as "disgusting" after being eliminated from the World Match Play Championship.
Fri, 17 May 2013 19:54:36 GMT
- Poulter loses in World Match Play
England's Ian Poulter loses his opening group game at the World Match Play Championship in Bulgaria.
Thu, 16 May 2013 20:35:19 GMT
- Woods secures victory at Players
Tigers Woods secures his fourth win of 2013 with a two-shot victory at The Players Championship at Sawgrass.
Sun, 12 May 2013 23:44:35 GMT
- Garcia&Woods row at Players event
Sergio Garcia and Tiger Woods row on day three of The Players Championship, which cannot be completed because of storms.
Sun, 12 May 2013 08:31:31 GMT
- Singh sues PGA over antler spray ban
Former world number one Vijay Singh is suing the PGA Tour for suspending him after he admitted using deer antler spray.
Wed, 08 May 2013 18:54:16 GMT
Golf - News, comment and analysis
- Sergio García's racist taunt at world No 1 Tiger Woods ahead of PGA Championship may cost Spaniard millions
Sergio García may have apologised to Tiger Woods for racist taunt, but Spaniard faces losing millions in sponsorship deals.
Wed, 22 May 2013 21:15:00 GMT
- European and PGA Tours have let golf down by their response to Sergio Garcia's taunts about Tiger Woods
Sweeping Sergio García's racist jibe at Tiger Woods under the carpet with an apology is not enough, writes Jamie Corrigan .
Wed, 22 May 2013 19:05:55 GMT
- Tiger Woods: Sergio Garcia's 'fried chicken' comment was 'hurtful and inappropriate'
Sergio Garcia has offered a grovelling apology to Tiger Woods after offending his rival with a "totally stupid comment."
Wed, 22 May 2013 14:30:32 GMT
- Sergio Garcia sorry for 'fried chicken' taunt at Tiger Woods as Spaniard caught up in racism row
Sergio Garcia claims fried chicken taunt was a "silly remark" and in no way meant in any "racist manner".
Wed, 22 May 2013 07:31:49 GMT
- Sergio Garcia at centre of 'racist' storm' after insulting Tiger Woods at European Tour gala dinner
Sergio Garcia has found himself at centre of 'racist' storm' after insulting No 1 at European Tour's gala dinner.
Tue, 21 May 2013 18:06:28 GMT
- Tiger Woods does not scare me, claims Sergio Garcia ahead of BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth
Spaniard refuses to back down in spat with world No1 as all 11 of Europe's Ryder Cup team feature at Wentworth.
Tue, 21 May 2013 18:06:28 GMT
- Golf governing bodies confirm anchored putters will be banned from 2016
Golf governing bodies R&A and United States Golf Association confirm putters must be "freely swung".
Tue, 21 May 2013 12:14:51 GMT
- European Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley to have three wild card picks for title defence at Gleneagles in 2014
Europe captain Paul McGinley has announced he will have three wild cards for Ryder Cup at Gleneagles.
Tue, 21 May 2013 12:09:00 GMT
- Sergio Garcia says he 'doesn't like' Tiger Woods and will not instigate peace talks
War of words continues with Spaniard adamant he will not instigate peace talks with world No 1.
Tue, 21 May 2013 08:29:58 GMT
- Breaking the grass ceiling: meet the women investing in a pair of balls
Golf has long been man's game. Kathryn Dobinson meets professional women who are utilising the golden snitches of business - golf balls - to tangible effects.
Tue, 21 May 2013 06:00:15 GMT
- Windlesham golf club: The game is not stuffy, exclusive, nor reserved for middle-aged men
As Muirfield golf club - which refuses to admit female members - gears up to host the Open Championship next month, Lucy Kinder talks to a small club in Surrey that is taking steps to rid the sport of sexism.
Tue, 21 May 2013 06:00:12 GMT
- Tiger Woods calls for 'anchoring' to be banned immediately
World No 1 rubber stamps long putting ban which will be confirmed by the governing bodies on Tuesday.
Mon, 20 May 2013 19:47:06 GMT
- Graeme McDowell beats Thongchai Jaidee to win Volvo World Match Play Championship
Graeme McDowell defeats Thailand's Thongchai Jaidee in Bulgaria to make it two titles from his past three events.
Sun, 19 May 2013 18:06:50 GMT
- Ryder Cup triumph reignited my passion for playing golf, says Jose Maria Olazabal
PGA Championship will be Jose Maria Olazabal's chance to thank his 12 Ryder Cup heroes for reawakening his competitive spirit.
Sat, 18 May 2013 21:00:48 GMT
- Volvo World Match Play Championship: Graham McDowell marches on as Nicolas Colsaerts suffers toilet problems
Graeme McDowell watches opponent save par after taking a drop in a lavatory, before flushing out his challenge.
Sat, 18 May 2013 17:33:44 GMT
These articles are automatically generated from external news sources. NGC takes no responsiblity for the accuracy and content of these articles.